Improving Patient Outcomes is aimed at ward and department leaders and prospective leaders. The evidence for effective team working and its impact on patient care is readily available and as a leader you do not have to make enormous changes to the way you work to have an effect.
All the chapters link with each other but they also stand alone. You are not expected to work on your own to implement changes but to seek out help from your peers and colleagues within your team and organisation.
- Improving patient outcomes
- Diagnosis: how well is your team performing?
Selecting team members
- Creating and sustaining a learning environment
- Performance management
- Understanding change and its impact on team performance
- Implementing systems to support effective team working
- Involving patients in their care
- Measuring performance
Single copies of the book can be ordered through this site; for multiple copies, please contact Medipex at email@example.com
This product is available in the following areas:
Rest of World